Montag, 13. März 2017

Warmest Wishes

Und wieder habe ich meinen Kartenvorrat um eine Weihnachtskarte bereichert.
Again I added another Christmas card to my stash.


Für diese hier habe ich meine Liebe zum Kaffee mit dem Thema Weihnachten verbunden und einen sehr heimelig wirkenden Tassenstapel von Purple Onion Designs als Hauptmotiv verwendet. Koloriert habe ich die Tassen mit Inktense-Stiften. Auf meinem Instagram-Account findet ihr auch ein Speed-Coloring-Video dazu.
For this one I combined my love of coffee with the Christmas theme and used a beautifully drawn stack of cups conveying a real cosy impression as my focal image. I colored it with Inktense pencils. You'll find a speed coloring video of this coloring at my Instagram profile.


Challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges: #8 - Anything Goes 
HLS Christmas Challenge: March 2017 - Anything Goes

Stempel | stamps: Purple Onion Designs "Cups of Joy", "Sweetest Season Sentiment Set"
Stempelkissen | inks: My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink "Steel Blue", Versamark
Farben | colors: Derwent "Inktense", Finetec "Tibet-Gold"
Papier | cardstockCanson "XL Aquarell", Stampin Up "Crub Cake | Savanne", Folio Fotokarton
Stanzen | dies: My Favorite Things "Stitched Traditional Tags", Create A Smile Stamps "Double Stitched Rectangles"
Sonstiges | other: weißes Embossingpulver | white embossing powder, Geschenkband | ribbon, Leinenkordel | natural twine

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful card, Sonja! The rich pencil coloring looks so good with kraft.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great coloring and I love tags on cards so this card is a definite favorite for me! Thanks for joining us at HLS March Christmas Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sonjak, this is adorable! I love that stamp and your coloring paired with the kraft cardstock = a fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Cute image and coloring. Thanks for joining Christmas Card Challenges.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar. Liebe Worte versüßen mir immer den Tag.
Thank you for leaving me some love. Kind words always sweeten my day.